what do we offer
Connecting to ourselfs is the first step to cultivate our unique strength. It is through our own personal work and growth that we can share and empower others to find a sense of wellbeing and relaxation, connection and meaning in our lives.
Based on an innovative fusion of ancient yoga sciences with contemporary technologies we offer immersions as classes, events, workshops and retreats in a creative and educational manner. We collaborate with a bunch of highly skilled facilitators from Portugal and all over the world to provide a broad variety of exclusive and inspiring, yet sometimes life-changing experiences.
INSPIRE Y.OUR JOURNEY
Your journey is Our journey. Together We inspire.
1. Planet Earth, Mother Nature, the Divine Mother – the one who provides us with everything we need to achieve our goals in our spiritual development.
2. “Holy City” in India, “Conscious Life” in Hebrew.
1. To become completely involved in some activity or interest.
2. A perception of being physically present in a non-physical world. The perception is created by surrounding the receptor in images, sound or other stimuli that provide an engrossing total environment.
1. Considered the most stable of forms, symbol of synthesis or the perfect union between body, mind and soul.
2. The trinity of life, where matter and consciousness connects with the higher realms.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Founder & Main Teacher
Sara is an entrepreneur and a bridge to empower projects and people. She's a student of Yoga, Meditation and other Ancient Practices for more than 15 years. Has several courses and diplomas on the field and is a 500h RYT. She supported several social projects to empower local communities between Portugal, Brasil, East Timor and Indonesia had her first book publication to build an orphanage in East Timor by 2014.
After 8 years abroad, Sara is now living, teaching and manifesting her vision in Portugal.
Karin is a movement enthusiast and practices all kinds of sports and dances. As a Yoga instructor she developed her own personal style that she’s practicing and teaching now: a slow and strong Hatha Yoga highly influenced by the precision of Iyengar Yoga.
Karin is the founder of Urban Nature Yoga as well as a Graphic Designer and entrepreneur. She left her homecountry Switzerland in January 2015 and is now based between Bali and Portugal.