SPIRIT OF THE EARTH
GAYA is a platform of Immersions sustained in 3 vectors: wisdom, empowerment and transformation.
Our experiences are for those who feel the call to transform in a profound yet practical way.
Inspired by ancient wisdom we create experiences and services that allow to achieve a most sustainable wellbeing, re-focus and overall balance.
1. Planet Earth, Mother Nature, the Divine Mother - The one who provides us with everything we need to achieve our goals in our spiritual development.
2. "Holy City" in India, "Conscious Life" in Hebrew.
1. To become completely involved in some activity or interest.
2. The act of dipping something in a substance.
TRIANGLE (our Logo!)
1. Considered the most stable of forms, symbol of synthesis or the perfect union between Body, Mind & Soul.
2. The trinity of life, where matter and consciousness connects with the higher realms.
Flow Yoga is performed in a bright room - it represents the Full Moon - corresponds to the end of inhalation when the force of prana is greatest. Take a deep breath in, hold it, and feel the prana (energy) in your body.
This is an expansive, upward moving class that makes us feel light and energetic.
LACS | Conde D´Óbidos, Santos
Tuesday & Thursday 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Immersive Yoga is performed in a dark room - it represents the New Moon - corresponds to the end of exhalation when the force of apana is greatest. Take a moment to exhale completely, feeling your energy drain with the breath. Apana is a contracting, downward moving force.
This classes makes us feel calm and grounded.
HORUS | Av. Liberdade, Lisboa
Monday & Wednesday 12h45 - 13h45
Private Yoga Sessions might be right for you if you have a busy schedule, are new to Yoga and would like personalized instruction for a safe start or have specific goals and would like a Yoga Practice tailored to your unique needs.
Regardless of the reason and respecting your physical and emotional challenges we facilitate the right sequence for your body and mind.
Available in Lisbon, Cascais & Almada firstname.lastname@example.org